• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

is welding co2 safe to use

looks an expensive way to do it, you could buy a fire extinguisher and adaptor for that money

I'd go as far as to say the D&D bottles are literally re-badged welding bottles. They look exactly the same, and I doubt D&D would set up their own CO2 bottling factory when they can just re-badge the bottles. And sell them for about twice as much too.

m_attt said:
looks an expensive way to do it, you could buy a fire extinguisher and adaptor for that money
deepends on tank size I use these on my 27ltr and they last about 3 months I know in the long run a 5kg fe would last alot longer but because of where the tank is I can't hide one so the welding cans work well
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not that more expensive than FE. I have 3 such setups and 1 FE. And regulators are cheap for 15 max.
For my 27L one lasts 6 months you must have leak somewhere, great saving can be done using UP atomizer as well. :)

great ill get some of these from somewhere then i dont want to use FE the tanks only 90lts and these bottles fit perfectly where the tank is just wanted to make sure there safe

I remember back in the day when first starting with co2 I used to get my bottles from hobby fish which were just clarke bottles with A4 paper wrapped round and glued with a hobby fish advert on.

Back