• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My new 5ft Tank UPDATED PICS

cichlidfam

Hi guys,

A few shots of my new 5ft tank, i know its no way near the quality or beauty of most of the scaped tanks on here but i thought i would share it with you anyway.
Exscuse the pic quality, i used my mobile.
IMG00101-20110820-1530.jpg

IMG00102-20110820-1530.jpg

IMG00103-20110820-1531.jpg

Cheerz

Matt

Re: My new 5ft Tank

Nice one mate, what fish are you going to have?

I'd love to have such a large tank, don't thinking plantnit though,peacock bass would tempt me too much.

I wouldnt say that it is a bad tank at all it looks really nice. I like the arrangement of plants and rocks and looks full of colour. As long as you are passionate about your tank as I can tell you are, that's all that matters
Cheers

Looking good! I'd remove the yellow stone though, it attracts too much attention so the rest of the scape is a bit "lost".

Looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

I think what we sometimes forget is that, while a minimal, competition style planted tank looks lovely, at 4 to 8 weeks (when the HC has just joined up, and the shoal of lampeyes introduced, hair dryer on the water surface), a real, lived in, cared for tank, that will house it's fish, and some of the plants, for their whole captive life, in a caring and humane way, can be much more satisfying for the soul.

Love it!

Mxx

Back