• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

You can follow me on Twitter

i just see no point unless you are either 1. A stalker of a celebrity or 2. A celebrity or 3. Lily Allen.

ianho said:
i just see no point unless you are either 1. A stalker of a celebrity or 2. A celebrity or 3. Lily Allen.

It's great if you're into golf, most of the English players are always on there. I also use it for science type news, I have Ben Goldacre, Richard Wiseman, Simon Singh, New Scientist etc and they're always posting interesting stories.

George Farmer said:
ianho said:
It's also a good business/marketing networking tool. Not everyone has time for Facebook... ;)

It's good if you're in some kind of market agreed. But 120 characters per post, i mean whats all that about! I can barely get an update in that amount of wordage.

PS George Farmer loves Facebook :shh: :D

ianho said:
It's good if you're in some kind of market agreed. But 120 characters per post, i mean whats all that about! I can barely get an update in that amount of wordage.

lkn fwd to da wkend

wk sucks h8 mndyz lol

Well under 140 characters. Perfect!

lol You have a point there Morgan!

*note to self, become a 14 year old chav or premiershimp footballer.

I used to follow some F1 teams but they tweet EVERYTHING and it became information overload.

Lewis is getting into his car
Lewis takes a look at the timing screen
Tire warmers coming off!
He's going out!
Jenson's waiting

You get the idea... :D

ianho said:
George Farmer said:
ianho said:
It's also a good business/marketing networking tool. Not everyone has time for Facebook... ;)

PS George Farmer loves Facebook :shh: :D
140 chars... And links are automatically shortened.

Sure, Facebook allows for even more narcarssism than Twitter.

Back