• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Different Approach/Untitled - another month on

Tom

Helloo :)

I think this will be the final image for this scape, although it will keep going for a while until the 60P is ready to go up (still having a few paint issues with the stand).

6216933552_57c7459c70_z.jpg

I'm fairly happy with this layout now, although I would have liked the parva to have grown in a bit higher around the left particularly. I'm not sure where the willisii went either - I can only see one plant on the left when I planted several.

The slowest plant has been the hairgrass, which has barely given a runner since the setup. I'm pleased with the moss, althought it hasn't attached as I'd hoped it would. I'll try Xmas again next time.

The Wendtii Tropica hasn't grown as expected either. It's always grown fairly flat for me before, but here it's gone almost straight up, mixing with the Undulata.

Tom

Re: A Different Approach/Untitled (the Mini M!!)

Really nice one Tom. Glad you didn't have any major issues with this one.
Good luck with the 60P!

Mike

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to the next one :D I'm thinking low light again (as I finished this one on). Might turn the Mini M into a mini jungle for some small, interesting fish. I haven't "kept fish" because of an interest for a long time.

Haven't posted on here for ages it seems - been busy reptiling and reefing...

Anyway, this tank has been a bit neglected of late. Next to no dosing, and CO2 left to do it's thing. I ran out of EI mix and EasyCarbo, so just didn't bother adding any more. It's been that way for a good 3 weeks or so. Here's the result. It looks a lot more mature I think, if slightly wild.

6331529325_b5b155b9ed_z.jpg

Tom

Back