• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommend me some Apps

NeilW

Hey hey,

Got my hands on my first smart phone ever (having previously owned a rather old skool Nokia Classic) in the shape of an iPhone. Being new to this world of mobile technology I was wondering if you guys had any cool apps you'd recommend?

So far I have;

Tapatalk (of course)
Facebook
Tumblr
Dropbox
Apple Remote
Apple Find My Friends
Flashlight (to use the camera flash as a torch)
Wikipedia
IMDB
Jamie Oliver
Wagamama take out (yum!)
Ebay
Paypal

Design apps;
Adobe Reader
PS Express
Pantone X-Ref
Wikipedia
What the Font
Grafik Magazine
Design Observer Magazine

Have I missed anything?

Fat booth...well worth it just cos you can then post the pics of your missus on Facebook and embarrass the hell out of her!

davem said:
I've found Around Me pretty useful. There are lots of sport and news apps. Do you have Sky TV?

I'll check out that About Me, cheers. I do have Sky TV although its not Sky plus

ianho said:
Fat booth...well worth it just cos you can then post the pics of your missus on Facebook and embarrass the hell out of her!

You are a cruel cruel man :lol:

Evernote is great if you want to take notes for yourself, including photo notes. Synchs on the net to your pc constantly. The free level service is enough, though a subscription allows more photos etc.

I would also recommend:
Aldiko, Mobipocket for reading any books.
Documents to Go
Places
Winamp
Barcode Scanner
Live Wallpapers
Led Contacts - Lets you Choose a Color for Text Alerts. So you know without looking at the screen who the text is from.

Have you had Fun with Siri yet, I have a similar system on my HTC and Love it.

Back