• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NA Style Baby... (Update 24.12)

Re: NA Style Baby... (Some more life granted... Backlit shot

This Plantedtank was amazing at the show and the best I have seen!

Keep up the good work Ed.

Thanks guys. The number of members should climb up a bit :)

foxfish said:
Great, I enjoyed looking through your thread, can you tell me how you found the Anubias to deal with - did you get much algae on the leaves?

Getting algae only when I would neglect. I find 80w of light too much for this tank.

Tony Swinney said:
Great stuff Ed - this tank looks amazing in the flesh, as all the visitors to Aquatics live will testify - one of the stars of the show :)

You could try whacking the exposure up on the backlight Ed ;)

Tony

Thanks for the tip Tony, could you explain a bit more in details. Should i just encrease overall exposure?
Tried to play with raw now and somewhy when I save to jpg the image looks blurry but clear in photoshop. Help anyone?

After spending a couple of days looking at this tank, this photos don't do it justice, this is truly an amazing scape. Congrats to Ed for the excellent work and for all the effort it took to bring it to the show :)

I did offer to do all the maintenance free of charge if the tank was moved to my living room, he was having none of it :(

The White skirts really suit the scape.

Thanks a lot guys. It is a centerpiece in our house now. All people enjoy it a lot.

Ed - this is a stunning scape dude! Good to meet u at the weekend!

Ed you scaping is amazing keep up the good work pal and I will be getting some of those crystals from you by the way

Thanks Andy and Ben, nice to meet you both :thumbup:
Got this yesterday:
ukapstooltidy.jpg

Thanks again ukaps creative team...

A little update:
This is how tank is looking now :)

clean.jpg

reckon that is too much light for so little plants ;)

ahh what a shame, this tank looked great at AL and looked like the type of set up that could have ran forever! Im sure due to the 5month resting period your giving it you have too many other commitments to maintain it.
Will look forward to its return though.

Such nice clean scissors and pinchers, mine are a mess, I wipe them to prevent any rust, but that's not always happening:)

Back