• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Faulty CO2 cylinder??

niru

Hi All

recently I changed an empty 2 kg CO2 cylinder with a new one. For a first few days, I had good (normal) CO2 coming out 4 bps. Then suddenly there is none coming out! I thought it might be needle valve problem, so cleaned it and screwed it a bit to the higher side (more CO2 coming out) hoping that added pressure should remove any dirt etc if thats clogging the exit. Still no CO2.

Then I replaced this (faulty ?) cylinder with another filled one, and voila gas comes out a usual. So reg issue is ruled out. The cylinder feels heavy and non-empty. Is this a case of a faulty cylinder?? Anyone experienced this??

thanks a bunch
-niru

I have resisted from doing so till now.. did think abt this though. Not sure if its a good idea... any inputs?

Just make sure your outside and just give it a little blast, After all it's just C02, That way you will know if it's the valve or not.

Back