• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from West London

TetraUK

Hey all,

Greeting from West London.. I was having a look at aquatic plant forum on the net for some ideas and tips on improving my 4ft aquarium and came across ukaps.

Working on moving to a more lushly planted aquarium as I currently only have a few Mosses and Ferns attached to my bog wood and cobbles.

Off for a browse of the site.

Cheers,

TetraUK

I'm enjoying the forum browse...

Will post some pics of my aquarium in a bit and then perhaps take a plunge and start asking for some advice.

Considering a tank journal, would be nice to look back and see if/how the aquarium has progressed in a few months!

Thanks for the welcomes...

spyder said:
Welcome.

TetraUK said:
Considering a tank journal, would be nice to look back and see if/how the aquarium has progressed in a few months!

Do it. It's the best way when you need to cry for help as members here can watch and see the tank develop. :thumbup:

@spyder :) I have done it, well made a start and introduced the tank and what plants and fish species I have...

http://ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18556&p=188693#p188693

Many thanks,

TetraUK

Back