• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My Jewel Rio 180

genesis

Seedling
Fish:
  • 1 RTBS
  • 1 L018 Golden Nugget Pleco
  • 1 Angel fish
  • 2 Disc tetras
  • 2 Bosemani Rainbow Fish
  • 4 Apple Snails
  • 5 Dwarf Neon Rainbow Fish
  • 5+ Endlers Livebearers

Specs:
  • 180 Litres (45 US Gallons)
  • No CO2
  • No ferts
  • Stock Rio 180 lighting

353454354534545345.jpg

2341231231.jpg

9897978978979.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

Looking good, I never had much luck with Neon Rainbow, they always die after a couple of months, tried them twice and now given up on them, even though the Boesmani Rainbows had no problems what so ever!

I've had these Dwarf Neons for about 3 months now, and they're doing great!

Yes I forgot to include the Bosemanis on the fish list! (I'll update it now!). I have only 2 Bosemanis now as one died. I plan on getting 3 more but at £9 each, they aren't very cheap around here. They weren't quite as colourful as this in the shop, but I feed my fish TetraPro Colour and it seems to help :D

The disk tetras are a silver tetra, not dissimilar to a Silver Dollar, just with a longer body and a smaller size.
I don't know the scientific name as this is what they were labelled as in the shop, but they certainly aren't what you get when you google search for "Disk Tetra".

After much research I have discovered that my "Disk Tetras" are actually Brachychalcinus orbicularis :)

Back