• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rebirth (the end)

Re: Rebirth (new lens and twigs)

its been a couple of weeks...so, i have lost a couple of Chocs, from jumping rather than anything else. Things are growing nicely...

apon1.jpg

apon2.jpg

Fantastic Ian, looks super healthy! I am now shot of my corner tank and now working on my new one, I'll post some pics soon... All I can say for now is what a pleasure it is to work on a normal conventional tank. :)

cheers Gary, looking forward to your new scape and tank mate!

Looking really good and getting better and better each week :thumbup:

thank you for the comments guys, they are really appreciated.

just took a quick vid, i have added a few more green neons...best viewed in 720p on YouTube.

cheers mate!

update time, there are 2 remaining Chocs, that come out at feeding time and thats it! The green neons tend to stay at the back of the tank. I want to bring them out a little more, so i have added some (6) Rosy Tetras, to see if they will bring the neons out a little more and shazam, they have! Heres some pics...

tetra1.jpg

tetra4.jpg

CRS

tetra2.jpg

FTS

tetra3.jpg

the back still has some growing to do...

Re: Rebirth (Rosy tetras)

beautiful scape and excellent choice of fish. :thumbup:

Re: Rebirth (Rosy tetras)

thank you for the comment Creg!

Heres a pic i took tonight with loads of backlight

white2.jpg

Re: Rebirth (rosy tetra)

Lovely as ever Ian! :thumbup:

Glad to see the Rosy tetras and green neons are out in the open still. Are the Farlowella's still in there?

I can relate to your impatience with the background filling in, I think I may have overestimated the growth speed in high energy tanks, I have no idea what It would have been like had I gone the low energy route... :rolleyes:

Thanks J, the Farlowellas are in there somewhere. They don't make a show very often, the smaller one comes out more so. As for the back i want to stick some more stems in there.

sorry guys but i have had the cam out tonight as X factor was on and i really cannot stand that programme. Especially using Damien Rice's Cannonball.

Hygro Rosevig

rosevig.jpg

The moss is due for a trim

rosevig2.jpg

FTS

rosevig3.jpg

Re: Rebirth

Looking lush and so colourful. Nice to see an island scape as I intend to try one soon. A good source of inspiration for me. Any problems with the wood floating?

Back