• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Changed to 90 x 45 x 45cm not coming soon!

Re: Changed to 90 x 45 x 45cm coming soon!

I've just changed the title to a 90 cm tank. I've recently purchased Andy h's old tank and cabinet :angelic:

I'm looking forward to this tank as its a new dimension for me. Not too big and not too small.

Nice purchase. I would say it is more big than small 8)
When we will be treated with the pictures? :shifty:

When I've picked it up ed. next weekend. I've just been butchered by the dentist :woot:

looking forward to the new tank mate! wheres it going??

Not sure yet Ian :? The crimbo tree has just set up shop where I thought I'd put the tank.

I'll sort something out.

Working away so much and taking on another tank...? I think my wife would throw me out!

Have you considered going non-CO2 enriched? I think the UK hobby needs to raise the non-CO2 aquascaping profile and I think you're the right man for the job. Lower maintenance too, so will sugar coat the pill for the missus... ;)

I look forward to another excellent Evan's journal, whatever path you choose.

I look forward to seeing what you do with it Mark! I am sure what ever you do it will be an excellent journal!

Maybe push the boat out a little further and go with a Christmas themed aquascape! :lol: :lol:

I'll be picking this up tomorrow, but with regret, i wont be showing it as a journal :( Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

This is now a commissioned scape

sanj said:
Dont come back with some modest response, you are very good so accept it.

Cheers sanj. I do count my blessings and dont take things for granted. I feel privileged to do work for a company as well known as Tropica. :angelic:

I've picked the tank up from Andyh's. It's all set up, lights, stand etc. I gave it a good clean to.

90cm is such a nice size, best of both, not too small and not too big. It's facing the 120cm so the room will look like wembley stadium when they're both running, what with all the lights. :lol:

Mark Evans said:
sanj said:
Dont come back with some modest response, you are very good so accept it.

Cheers sanj. I do count my blessings and dont take things for granted. I feel privileged to do work for a company as well known as Tropica. :angelic:

I've picked the tank up from Andyh's. It's all set up, lights, stand etc. I gave it a good clean to.

90cm is such a nice size, best of both, not too small and not too big. It's facing the 120cm so the room will look like wembley stadium when they're both running, what with all the lights. :lol:

Was good to see you mate, did the backing come off cleanly? Have you got it sparkling?

ANdy

Back