• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best deal for cherries on EBAY

Felix

Seedling
any reccomendations?
id really like some of theese

would they be ok with leopard danios, im guessing no but i have lots of tanks to swap around

thanks eds, i heard they were good :D

zebra danios will eat cherries right?

There's a woman on there who sells as tiger robbie I got 22 at £1 each of her.

I've sent fish and recieved shrimps in bags packed into polyboxes. For the fish I used a couple of heatpacks to keep them warm and then sent them overnight delivery. I think breather bags are better as they are completely filled with water so the creatures can't slosh around as much, but I have sent them in normal bags successfully.

That's the one, she's a member over on TFF, they where really well packed and arrived next day and with no end of java moss.

Shame I killed them all :( :oops:

Yeah phil who runs the gogosnail is a good chap. Bought loads from him at one point to start my own breeding scheme. I ended up selling over 500 cherries on ebay. lol
I'm going to get some CRS soon. hopefully it will work out the same. :D They are darn expensive though

Dan

For the Best Deal on Cherry Shrimp.

Why Not go to your nearest Miadenhead Aquatics.
Mine is doing them @ 1.00 each or less on bulk buy.

Re:

Garuf said:
That's the one, she's a member over on TFF, they where really well packed and arrived next day and with no end of java moss.

Shame I killed them all :( :oops:

:eek: :? :mad:

thats me you got them from you bad person lol

thanks for the good words

im still selling if you want more "cough cough" :lol:

It's not my fault! I had an ammonia spike and shrimp don't like that kind of thing. :oops:

i think i have had some off you to shaz. and i have loads myself and are doing great.

Back