• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[CONTEST] UKAPS @ Aquatics Live, Olympia

yes it was a fantastic day and a very good seminar George - well done and very useful clear information well put across. :thumbup:

One thing that made me smile was when you said you should be aiming to spend an hour or two on maintenance each week on the aquarium... It seemed at that point most of the wife’s & girlfriends all turned their heads at the same time to look at the other half’s, as much to say you don’t do that, it's more like a whole day! quite amusing to see.

Me and the Mrs loved watching the Aquascaping Contest too, some great tips picked up - I can't wait for more up and coming events.

stuworrall said:
Thanks chaps, very very good to speak to you and your wife gary (i think it was you two anyway!)

Thanks Stu, yes that was us, we enjoyed chatting to you as well and thanks for some really useful tips :thumbup:

Hopefully we can meet again at some more events - well done on your tank as well :clap:

Back