• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tonys 'Triassic Hollow' 420L - Now FOR SALE !

Re: Tonys 'Triassic Hollow' 420L - 1yr old !

Piece-of-fish said:

You see what you started Edi :lol:

Here you go, a full tank shot, looking a bit over grown right now, as the tank has become a bit of a repository for various plants, rather than a scape as such ! There is loads of vallis nana, crypt balansae and cypress helferi planted across the back now, to get some tall vertical growth for the altums, so once that takes off I'll start thinning out the other stuff. I might pull the Marsilea Hirsuta carpet up too, to get back to a gravel foreground - its gone nuts and spreads daily !

IMG_2551.jpg

And a few more snaps of the altums too :D

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

Tony

Tonys 'Triassic Hollow' 420L - 1yr old !

Wow, that tank looks so well scaped, and the fish are superb!

They look at home on the tank, really suit the scape!

I don't know what is the secret of success, but the secret of failure is trying to please the world!

Yeeeeee...
Fish are amazing, the owner got into collectoritis mode :lol:
I am sure you will sort it out properly later.
I got some fancy food for your altums called BTO, want some? :D

ghostsword said:
Wow, that tank looks so well scaped, and the fish are superb!

They look at home on the tank, really suit the scape!

Hi tony, ill second the comments made from ghostword.
Its great to see these fish in a suitably sized environment. This tank has gone through some transition, but as it stands looks awesome. It is almost a shame though that so much of that exceptional hardscape is now hidden, although it is noted that once the tall stuff has got going youll be thinning the rest and maybe this will reveal it again! The crypt balansae will compliment both fish and scape beautifully.
Im pleased to see a scape with longevity and to be able to follow its progression. I feel now with the altums and the additional plants this tank has found its harmony and will give you another year (or 2 or 3) of pleasure.
Ill look forward to updates and to see those angels grow. The bolivian rams are a nice touch too giving subtle interest in the lower regions of this deep tank.
Cheerio.
Ady.

Pictures are amazing. Cant even pick out the favourite one. Probably second from the bottom.

Re: Tonys 'Triassic Hollow' 420L - Altums in residence

Ive seen these in singapore and photos dont do these fish justice. Great choice Tony. We now want a HD video :)

mlgt said:
Ive seen these in singapore and photos dont do these fish justice. Great choice Tony. We now want a HD video :)

Hd hd hd hd hd jd hd hd hd video!

Come on tony!

Thirded!! :D

Flippin' heck Tony, stunning pictures, stunning altums too. :thumbup:

Oh and forgot to say the pictures are stunning! The clarity in a few of them is incredible!

Keep up the good work!

P.s did you get the glassware home safely?

Absolutely stunning Tony :thumbup:
The scape has evolved beautifully.

Cheers,
James

Oh Wow, the Altums look right at home in the scape.

Ridiculously wow, seriously well done!

Gonna need an HD video of this for sure :thumbup:

Back