• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New scape, Tor to Tor NEW PICS 20/12/2011

I had the same problem with my newish setup, what type of algea is it your getting? a thin browny colour?
and has your blyxa drooped and gone brownish with fuzzy algea on the leaves?

MrLarner said:
I had the same problem with my newish setup, what type of algea is it your getting? a thin browny colour?
and has your blyxa drooped and gone brownish with fuzzy algea on the leaves?

My blyxa is green but stays short and hasa slight bit of fuzzy stuff on it.

Mark Evans said:
Co2 issues by the sound of things.

I did think that, my co2 is set high and DC is always yellow? I kinda think distrabution is great but maybe not? I have two huge eheims on this tank. They both enter the tank at top right and top left pointing to the centre of the tank slighty downwards.

Maybe try getting a more circular flow than with how it's set at present. Have one of the outlets rear left pointin down slightly and blowing right across the back, then the other front right blowing left. That way you'll get much better distribution of co2 etc around the tank

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alastair said:
Maybe try getting a more circular flow than with how it's set at present. Have one of the outlets rear left pointin down slightly and blowing right across the back, then the other front right blowing left. That way you'll get much better distribution of co2 etc around the tank

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok mate, I sall try that, DC is always yello? Doesny that mean it got good circulation?

As mike says, move the DC around.

One of the best places to put it directly underneath your outlet pipe about 2 inches of the deck.

Back