• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What did you get for xmas? (fish related or other)

creg

merry xmas everyone

i got a 12 month subscription to pfk magazine :D

I Got a new LED Light Unit, And Range of Hikari Foods. Some Smellies and the Song of Ice and Fire Books.

1L of jack Daniels, some Bob Marley's ear phones, berghaus hand Warmer's, phone solar charger, head torch and some money and a new gf :)

si-man said:
1L of jack Daniels, some Bob Marley's ear phones, berghaus hand Warmer's, phone solar charger, head torch and some money and a new gf :)

I had no idea Santa brings new girlfriends. I need to go back and re-write my list in that case lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gill said:
I Got a new LED Light Unit, And Range of Hikari Foods. Some Smellies and the Song of Ice and Fire Books.

Quality epic that. Just sold my books on ebay but only because I got them on kindle. Was after an led light from the US but didn't arrive in time. Got a fossil wallet, some shaving gear from Trumper's and a Kingsley Amis book on boozing.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Vito said:
I got the ADA complete works from my brother, absolutely awesome book!

i have that book too, it never gets old i flick through it all the time :)

Colombo flora base, CO2 drop checker, dry ferts, new light unit and a penfield jacket. Also the DVD of the best film ever made IMO (the shawshank redemption). More fishy presents to come on the 27th :D

Penfield stuff is Nice stuff! Love there stuff.

Colombo flora base is cool too

Giesemann Infinity lighting system with dimmable controller (4x24,1x150h) Ted Baker walet and belt and a couple of Ralph Tops ! had a Good Christmas.

my ADA tank was smilling this morning lol

Also got the December PFK mag, enjoyed George Farmer's article on CO2

Cal aqua pipes. Sweet!

Back