• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Vivarium 2012

Themuleous

Hi All,

I was chatting to OllyNZ the other day about taking a car to Vivarium 2012 and figured I see if anyone else might be interested in sharing a lift? I was thinking I'd take our estate car so we'd have plenty of boot space for buying stuff! With me and Olly, that would leave room for one more, possibly two.

Its to be held on March 24th and 25th 2012 so need to get it organised soonish, so anyone interested in sharing the travel over there?

Had a quick look at Norfolk Line ferries and the ferry looks to be around £60, so with petrol we're porbably looking at around £40 each.

Sam

Hi Sam, it's a great idea to take cars this year, if we can. I'll be taking my new race van with all equipment, tanks etc. Depending on what tanks we take I may be able to use up to 6 seats ie. if we take some large tanks then I may have to remove the three seats in the back.

It's a cracking show, anyone wanting to come along will not be disappointed!

People that wish to make use of the Mercure hotel better check the rates through us first.

Well, my first idea was that you could book through me, the problem is that to get the right rates I need to prepay the rooms bij credit card. That is not a big deal by itself, but it also means that when you plunder the minibar, my credit card gets billed as well.......

I am still thinking about a solution for this.

Vivarium said:
Well, my first idea was that you could book through me, the problem is that to get the right rates I need to prepay the rooms bij credit card. That is not a big deal by itself, but it also means that when you plunder the minibar, my credit card gets billed as well.......

Nice one, cheers for your help. Keep us posted :)

Sam

PS - no takers for a seat in my car then?

Vivarium said:

What if we promise to try really really hard not too? ;)
Would you mind posting a link to your site I cant seem to find it anywhere?

Sam, count me in! I can't share any driving sadly, but well up for the weekend and sharing any costs. I could most likely get myself to Oxford by train I reckon (getting back might have to be planned on my part, depending when we get back into the UK etc).

Back