• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chat room

3 icons in from the logout button!

used to be full of the ususal suspects about this time last year :(

Chris is there now and i didnt actually leave yet just thought i had to ;P

like a typed orgy???

used to be about 8-10 folk on every evening. Once people start using it it soon builds up, most of the time people forget its there!

Anyone wanna chat?

The Chat didn't work for a fair while and a few ppl including myself asked Dan to fix it which he did then it tailed off.

Maybe we should all arrange a group chat sometime?
Not a bad idea to have a meeting night or a couple of times a week in case it's a bad night for anyone.
like a typed orgy???
Get the keys in the fruit ball, you select a set of keys and whoever house it is you can go round and take their tanks :D I'm going to bring someone elses keys ;) Looking forward to tank swapping night 8)

Ahh it's changed then, it used to say how many were in chat before you went in that's why ppl will think there's no one in I would say.

Hopefully this thread will now get more people in the chat room. I check most evenings but there is never anyone there. I have to use my laptop unfortunately for it to work because it won't work on my iPad. It needs flash player to work!

Bubbly (over weight) Average white bloke from North West seeks people interested in planted aquaria W.H.Y with G.S.O.H for fun, chat and possible long term relationship. :D

AverageWhiteBloke said:
Ahh it's changed then, it used to say how many were in chat before you went in that's why ppl will think there's no one in I would say.
The script for the old chat room supported number of people online at the top, but tried with the new one and it broke a few other things when trying to do that, it does however say how many people and whom is in the chat room at the footer of the forum where it lists the members online.

Back