• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ian's LFS tank

Looking nice. Seems they're keeping on top of things.

LondonDragon said:
Great initiative and nicely done, more people should ask their LFS to do this ;)

I would love too, But I still have a lot to learn myself. On top of that I would have to persuade them to stock plants. They still sell the same 3-4 plants as they did in the early 80's :crazy:

well 7 weeks down the line and the tank looks well. Theres some GSA on the Anubias leaves and a little diatoms on the rocks. Nothing to bad though. The tank is now stocked with about 10 Rams. The stems look great!

Sorry about the pic quality, they are from the iphone.

6672606953_6103a87d6e.jpg
angle by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

6672606671_78d0b32b53.jpg
angle by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

Well done Ian, looks good, and echoing what George says, good for the enthusiast.

sarahtermite said:
and an excellent contrast to the marine tank at the other end.

The marine tank that they have, is one of the best I've ever seen. I dont know a great deal about them, but this one is spotless.

It looks great, and an excellent contrast to the marine tank at the other end. Just shows how well planted tanks can hold their own

Thanks Sarah, the marine tank is really nice. Its a great idea to have both tanks on the counter.

A man after my own heart - being positive and proactive about promoting our great hobby to a wider and probably relatively inexperienced audience

Thank you George, it's because of people like yourself that give us the opportunities to do things like this in our LFS. I'd urge everyone to have a go...there really nothing to lose.

The marine tank that they have, is one of the best I've ever seen. I don't know a great deal about them, but this one is spotless.

thanks again Mark, the marine tank they have is a really simple set up as well, no skimmers or all that bumph, and it really is spotless.

Looks great mate!

Thank you Mitchel, will try and get some better pics in the next few weeks.

Back