• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cat litter

mitchelllawson said:
Dam, okay, thanks!

This is the stuff you want. If you cannot get it, I have 15L of the stuff here, and I can weigh it and calculate shipping if you like.

Antipofish said:
mitchelllawson said:
Dam, okay, thanks!

This is the stuff you want. If you cannot get it, I have 15L of the stuff here, and I can weigh it and calculate shipping if you like.

I have it in my house, so it is the stuff i want or is it not? Confused now.

mitchelllawson said:
Antipofish said:
mitchelllawson said:
Dam, okay, thanks!

I have it in my house, so it is the stuff i want or is it not? Confused now.

Sorry I meant to put a link in there for the right stuff. I am a PUTZ and forgot the link.

Here it is.. And to be clear, the stuff you linked to is NOT RIGHT.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=265235247

mitchelllawson said:
Alright haha, thanks

Just let me know if you want this stuff I have, though i guess its only if you cannot get it locally

I can get it locally, but i wont be need a whole bag could you be check the P&P, i only need enough to cover a 2G tank about 2-3"

mitchelllawson said:
I can get it locally, but i wont be need a whole bag could you be check the P&P, i only need enough to cover a 2G tank about 2-3"

whats the dimensions of the tank ? Length and width

mitchelllawson said:
2G = 9L so i'd need about 3L, should be fine, thanks, pm me price :D

If you tell me the dimensions of your tank I can work out what you need for that depth. There is no correlation to the volume of the tank it is all to do with the surface area of the tank.

mitchelllawson said:
Its 12" x 8"

OK 12" x 8" = 30cm x 20cm

You want 2" to 3", so based on 3" (7.5cm).....

30 x 20 x 7.5 /1000 = 4.5Litres :)

By my reckoning thats half a bag. Which is handy cos I have 1.5 bags. I will work out the price and PM you.

Antipofish said:
By my reckoning thats half a bag. Which is handy cos I have 1.5 bags. I will work out the price and PM you.

Did you figure out a price?

Yeh i know but im 15 and cant drive and my parent dont support the hobby and wont buy it for me :/

Its about 7 miles from my house and id have to carry maybe a 5kg bag back ( not actually sure on weight), don't think id manage.

Back