• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My tank pics

awtong

Hi,

This is the 1st time for me putting up pictures of my tank. My photography isn't up to much!

Tank spec:
Juwel Vision 450
Fluval Fx5
Sand base, no ferts only root tabs, no CO2
Standard Juwel 2 x HO T5 54w with reflectors and one colour tube and one daylight tube

This is really a fish based tank but my interest in plants is steadily growing.

100_0799.jpg

100_0807.jpg

100_0805.jpg

100_0795.jpg

All the wood is for my 7 Loricariids to hide in!

Andy

Hi,
wow, i love congo tetras and id love a tank large enough to house a shoal like this. When they 'all' attain adult size they will look stunning.
The wood arrangement looks really well suited and appropriately sized and i love crypts. The fish will love the open space provided and the comfort given by the giant vallis and aponogeton when they fill out.
Great job.
Ady.

Thanks guys.

21 Congo's in total 14 females and 7 males. I need the swimming space for them when they challenge each other for dominance and for the 3 Torped barbs who are about 10cm.

Due to not supplying gas or ferts I have a large selection of easier growing species and I love crypts. I have 10 different types in here.

Growth is very slow due to lower nutrient levels so it will take a god while to fill out but I get to enjoy it while I wait.

Andy

Back