• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hannover 2012 - first impressions

Jur4ik

Hi chaps,

Ed and me, just came back to hotel and here are the first impressions captured by Ed.
Couldn't get them all, as some tanks already gone to bed (lights were off)

Hope you enjoy :wave:

Our nano team work
IMG_6631%20Kopie.JPG

Our XL team work
IMG_6647%20Kopie.JPG

other works
IMG_6622%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6627%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6628%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6629%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6630%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6633%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6634%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6635%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6637%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6638%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6639%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6640%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6642%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6644%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6646%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6648%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6649%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6650%20Kopie.JPG

IMG_6622%20Kopie.JPG

I bet my life savings this is Oliver Knott's entry, and it's probably called, "Out of the Box".

Thanks for sharing guys. Good luck in the contest and enjoy the weekend. Please pass on my regards to Hararld, the organiser for me.

George Farmer said:
IMG_6622%20Kopie.JPG

I bet my life savings this is Oliver Knott's entry, and it's probably called, "Out of the Box".

Thanks for sharing guys. Good luck in the contest and enjoy the weekend. Please pass on my regards to Hararld, the organiser for me.

The guy has imagination!

Cheers guys,
we will take some better shots tomorrows ;)

George,
correct - this is Olivers work

Luis,
as always good for show

George Farmer said:
IMG_6622%20Kopie.JPG

out of the square :thumbup:

George Farmer said:
IMG_6622%20Kopie.JPG

It says "Out" and "Ol" at the far right lol so i'd say your right! Are the plants on the outside of the "box" real though?! If so how do they live?

Thanks for the pics Juri! Those nanos are really nice, lots of never seen before scapes. And Oliver Knott creates another knockout (and definitely marmite) scape!

Oliver is using terrestrial moss outside the tank, sprays it from time to time - thats it

Olivers Scape is a Very Marmite one. I love it and would love to have thought that up. Must have taken months to get it just right.

And Nano Number 14 is very Interesting.

Love both your teams scapes Juri - impressive.

2 or 3 of the nanos are lovely too. Looking forward to more pics! Pretty please :D

Oliver's scapes always seem to range from the sublime to the ridiculous, but for sure they're always eye catching with amazing plant growth, so big respect!

Definitely Marmite! I just can't decide whether I like it or not...

First impressions.... wow!
So many beautiful scapes.

Blown away by the cliff like rockwork on no 14! It captures feel of a huge rugged landscape brilliantly for a nano.

Back