• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium NA 90cm

i am looking at a 90 x 45 x 45, 130 including delivery from Portugal? Compared with 4- 500 from a shop in the UK.

hello again..

darren636 said:
convinced the ADA prices are a joke. sand flattener- £38. irmc.
Well I love ADA, their products are awesome, and will ever be, but sometimes, ADA is not the best option. And to be honest if i had more money i would buy ADA...Their products are high quality, and the high quality has its price.

Morgan Freeman said:
darren636 said:
i am convinced the ADA prices are a joke. sand flattener- £38. irmc.

It's good to see another company step in and rival ADA, with ADA prices I can't believe nobody thought of it sooner.

Shame there doesn't seem to be a UK distributor.
I don't think NA is rival to ADA, i dont think ADA has got any rival at all. ADA is the best, and then are the others...

Joecoral said:
That's a really good looking tank Nice, and the prices are very affordable! I'm tempted by one myself, would you recommend them? Did you go for the standard glass or the extra clear in the end?
Also, what was the delivery service like, did it take long from ordering it until it arrived?
What i recommend to you is to contact them...And what i can say is that i'm happy with the products, not because they are chep price, but because they are good enought! Well i choose normal glass, like i said, to take picture, extra clear is much better, cause light reflect much better on the back glass and photos are awsome, but to apreciate naked eye the aquarium, normal or crystal glass don't make much difference.

Next week i will make hardscape arrangements, lets see how its turn out, NA promise some nice wood and stones

Hello you all

Anxiety increases to fill the pot.

Everything indicates that it will be this weekend ... I can not wait to see the algae grow...

I leave here some pictures of the material that I use for the setup ...

PICT0004%201.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

natural aquarium Yamaya Stone

PICT0022%201.JPG

natural aquarium Old Wood

See you next weekend ...

cumps

well this is weird, was following this as well as others and keeping notes (being new, as you do :) ) but on my W7 machine no images either in chrome, ff or ie 9, but on ubuntu it's fine.....

their carriage charges have doubled! but yes. I want .

one photo...do you like it?

PICT0043.JPG

soon i bring you some more...

Nice said:

PICT0043.JPG

I can see this will look great mate. How is the wood held in place ? Just by the substrate ?

Looking good so far mate, Natural aquario is a welcomed addition to my budget aswell. Got to agree with what you say about nothing rivaling ADA, it does seem to be a class above the rest.
What are you looking to add as far as plants go?

Matt

Nice said:

PICT0043.JPG

I do like it, but i love the way the wood sits in this photo below. You probably just dropped it in but it looks amazing this way.

Nice said:

Anyway, the wood looks like its been chopped, but its going to be a great one to follow none the less.
Ady.

Hello to you all...

Andy34: I do like it, but i love the way the wood sits in this photo below. You probably just dropped it in but it looks amazing this way.

I also must agree with you, i just dropp, next time that is what i will DO!!!!!

Anyway, got the photo cover of the set up, and want to share, hope you like it...

Setup:

Aquarium 90x45x45cm normal glass
Wood cabinet: Movel 90x45x85cm wengue
Light 2= NA sun 2 1x150W 8000k
Filter Eheim 2213 with Na Charcoal then Bio Filter with NA in e out flow glass pipes
heater Hydor external 200w
Substrat: Soil bacteria, Soil Pure, Power Bottom + Soil Bottom e Soil Top
Aditivs: Water Bacter, Basic K, Safe, Basic Life
CO2: NA mini set , com 1 bolha por segundo.

PICT0002%202.JPG

PICT0031.JPG

PICT0032.JPG

PICT0033.JPG

PICT0037%201.JPG

PICT0042.JPG

PICT0047.JPG

Used plants:

Glossostigma Elatinoides
Rotala Green
Rotala Rotundifolia
Marsilea Hirsuta
Fetos de Java
Echinodorus Tenellus

cumps

Hello to you all...

Alastair said:
Nice, are you related to the site in anyway lol???

No i don't, but i wish so they could gave me a extra discount... :D

Well got some more photos of the evolution. No algae at the moment, but they will came i believe, it is just a matter of time :D

Plants are now with some underwater developments, but still not totally adapter to the underwater environment, this will take one more week.

the aquarium was setup on 9/2/2012

10/02/2012 photo (next day photo)

PICT0002%203.JPG

on 15/02/2012 (1 week pass)

PICT0008%201.JPG

and that it, will post more some day...

cupms

Hi Cumps,

Hows the tank coming along?? following this with a lot of interest, got a feeling this might be one for the favourites bar :)

Hello.

No much time to keep the post updated very often.

The algae have appear, as i supposed. My shrimps all died. I think i'm having a problem with my water, it is killing all living animals and may be also influence the plant grow. I hope my water gets better so i can put algae eaters.

Some photos today. 1/3/2012

PICT0013.JPG

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0019.JPG

PICT0022%202.JPG

PICT0023.JPG

cumps

Great pics. Sorry to hear of the problems you are having. What do you think is the problem with your water ? I am sure someone on here can point you in the right direction if you need them to :)

Back