• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Other hobbies

Hi
I was wondering what other hobbies ukaps members are interested in? I seem to have a problem with hobbies, other that aquariums im also into fishing, mountain biking, building model aircraft and flying R/C aircraft. the obvious problem is they all cost money to my wifes dismay

play paintball for a local team, and also love my cars and have a few that keep me busy and hoping to do a few trackdays this year

Kayaking, Butchery and playing the blues...

I was thinking of a Bonsai tree too! :thumbup:

Done a few things in the past including, building/flying model aircraft (fixed wing+helis/nitro+electric, only have electric models now), fishing, bonsai many years ago but lost touch with that, photography.

A couple of years ago my hobby was picking up women but that has stopped now. :(

Current active hobby is candle making. Bought a kit for the Mrs for Xmas and it's kind of turned into a small business now.

My other hobby's always been crafts. Grew up in a family business, so it's always been around me. Cardmaking, scrapbooking knitting and sewing. I've been teaching cardmaking workshops in the shop for about the last 5 years now too.
Also love my instruments, play piano and guitar and a teeny bit of violin. Although I'm desperate for a proper piano, only got a keyboard, and I can't fit a real piano in the house unless I get rid of one of the tanks!! Too much of a dilemma there!
Other than that there's my bike, but that's not a hobby, it's an all-consuming way of life!! lol.

I have more hobbies than you could shake a stick at!

Drawing - painting, woodcarving, boats, building boats, fishing freshwater & sea, cider making, cars, bikes, bodybuilding, swimming, ferrets, organising parties to name a few.

Long standing hobbies revolve around freediving & spearfishing.
I build spearguns to order & export them all over the world I also spend about two hours a day on my diving forum.

7cec01ef.jpg

2e0dc766.jpg

b416434f.jpg

P1040448.jpg

bbbbbbbb.jpg
g4-1.jpg

j6-1.jpg

c6-2.jpg

raymond.jpg

My hobbies are reading, long distance walking, photography and browsing the web.

I also like working with dogs, obedience of protection work. Sadly due to work commitments I do not have a dog.

Back