• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Filter suggestions for 35l tank

whinnie

Hi all

Looking for opinion on a decent filter for my 35l tank, the default one that came with it isnt pulling its weight. The downside is i am massively strapped for space and the mrs wont have an external on display so i need something small and internal or hang on back. Suggestions?

hinch said:
i have a little eheim aquaball in my 35 litre planted its a seriously powerful little filter.

how many "baskets" are you using on it?

just the single one its the smallest one they do Eheim Aquaball 45 using the spray bar not the venturi head.
It really does create a proper movement around the tank I have it on the side pointing full length of the tank and the fish struggle to swim in the area where it hits the opposite side of the tank.

I also use a Eheim Aquaball 130 in my 55 litre growing up tank too though this time I use the venturi head as I care more about high oxygenation than flow.

Either way I really would recommend the aquaballs they're pretty awesome little filters

Back