• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatics Live 2011 - a series of movies :)

Piotr K.

Seedling
Hi guys,

This is the first part of my report from Aquatics Live 2011 - a short trip around the ground floor of Olympia. Enjoy! :)

Cheers,

Piotr K.

Re: Aquatics Live 2011 - series of movies :)

Glad u posted on here, saw u filming all over the place looking forward to the next one!

Great work

Andy

andyh said:
Glad u posted on here, saw u filming all over the place
Yes, that probably was me :)

A really good informative video, brilliant for those that could not make it to the event, looking forward to the next one :thumbup:

Gary Nelson said:
A really good informative video, brilliant for those that could not make it to the event,
That was exactly my idea - I also read PFK forum, and many people there wrote that they would like to come to AL, but they can't :) Now they don't have to 8) (obviously, there were also other reasons for me to come to AL :D ).

Hi Piotr

It was great to meet you in London. I really enjoyed our discussions about biotope aquascaping in particular.

Thanks for sharing this excellent video. I look forward to more from you!

Cheers,
George

George Farmer said:
Hi Piotr
It was great to meet you in London. I really enjoyed our discussions about biotope aquascaping in particular.
Thanks for sharing this excellent video. I look forward to more from you!
Cheers,
George
Hi George :)

I had really good time in London, and I really enjoy making such interviews about aquariums :) I hope this is both fun and informative for the viewers :) More movies coming soon!

Really great show cant wait for the next one. Great Video Mate !

gillo45 said:
Really great show cant wait for the next one. Great Video Mate !

Hi guys :)

This is the second part of the report from London - this time UKAPS stand is filmed, with some persons on it ;)

thank you for sharing very insightful for someone who has never been to an aquatics show

Brilliant stuff, as before great to look back on. I can't wait to go to more events like this, the help others offer on this forum is second to none... This is the place to be! :thumbup:

Phew... After months of searching for someone who could help me with sound post-processing, and after receiving all necessary permissions for publication - finally I was able to upload the final version of another movie from Aquatics Live 2011!

Ladies and Gentleman - George Farmer, and great tanks made by Eduard Gercog and Tony Swinney! :)

Cheers,

Piotr K.

Hehe, many thanks Piotr and apologies for delay with permission. Tony we are international stars now :lol:
George shame for plants naming :)

Hehe, the best thing is that when I was interviewing Goerge I didn't have the slightest idea about the existence of something like "Aponogeton crispus 'Red' ". And I knew about the existence of C. balansae only because previously I made this movie in Nature Aquarium Academy, showing their 110x50x50 tank with Bolbitis, and with C. balansae :D

Anyway - thanks for your help, guys, I really appreciate it, and I hope a lot of viewers will enjoy our video and learn from it! :D

Cheers,

Piotr "Did-you-sign-the-permission-form-already?" K. 8)

PS: Tony and Eduard, I'm affraid I will torment you again for the permissions :oops: - when I'll be ready for publishing movies showing your tanks, shot from the tripod (I wouldn't dare to let the work of LondonDragon go in vain, who was persistently removing hundreds of visitors from the space between the tanks and my camera... ;) ).

Back