• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A rather large tank!

George Farmer said:
This is me swimming in the tank during the strip down process -

b843786a3d90e74344a6a9c6cfd0c00f.jpg

Boy, that is one pasty white ugly fish. Maybe those lights will help tan him up?

Morgan Freeman said:
Does anyone know anything about the large tank @ MA in Iver? It's bloody HUGE. Last time I was there they had just finished the stand. It must be 12 x 12 x 4 or something.

I was there about a month ago, they haven't planted it but they did have a big shoal of angle fish in there. Are you from the area?

danmil3s said:
i saw this tank just before, and just after your rescape, how did you get rid of all the BBA that tank looked like a 15 year old trying to grow a short fuzz beard. clean and shiny now
I didn't realise there was any BBA just before or after. There's certainly none in there now. I put this down to such a stable water chemistry with little or no CO2 fluctuations due to very small water changes 2 or 3x per week.

there was BBA everywhere when i saw it before you guys got your hands on it, all over the plastic log at least. thought you guys sorted it as the guy i chatted to was blaming phosphate. When i mentioned ukaps and co2 stability, water changes in a low tec tank he said something along the lines of "well theres loads of different ideas on the net"

doobiw55 said:
Morgan Freeman said:
Does anyone know anything about the large tank @ MA in Iver? It's bloody HUGE. Last time I was there they had just finished the stand. It must be 12 x 12 x 4 or something.

I was there about a month ago, they haven't planted it but they did have a big shoal of angle fish in there. Are you from the area?

I'm about a 20 minute drive away.

Was there yesterday. There's a single Annostomus, various SA cichlids, Discuss, Angels and possibly a few others. No plants just some random bits of bogwood.

Back