• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

pay day

tonyg1

with the end of the month aproaching what do we have planned for our tanks come pay day?.

me i plan on replacing a lot of my substrate,doing a rescape using a lovely peice of wood that would'nt sink and adding a few new inhabitants....may even start a journal. :D

tonyg1 said:
with the end of the month aproaching what do we have planned for our tanks come pay day?.

me i plan on replacing a lot of my substrate,doing a rescape using a lovely peice of wood that would'nt sink and adding a few new inhabitants....may even start a journal. :D

I plan on buying a new optiwhite 80x35x45 tank, some second hand florabase substrate and some Dragon Stone for a new scape :) but its not payday.. lol

Tom said:
I've been ill for a week so there won't be much of a payday this month :/ But I'm gonna get some Otos and maybe a shoaling fish for the 60P, then try and save the rest for Wales (+TGM) in July! Although I do need a couple of Koralias :/

Whats going on at TGM in July Tom?

plan on buying a new optiwhite 80x35x45 tank, some second hand florabase substrate and some Dragon Stone for a new scape :) but its not payday.. lol
Mike
======================

thats just cheating :lol:

Westyggx said:
Tom said:
I've been ill for a week so there won't be much of a payday this month :/ But I'm gonna get some Otos and maybe a shoaling fish for the 60P, then try and save the rest for Wales (+TGM) in July! Although I do need a couple of Koralias :/

Just my holiday in Snowdonia, but it would be rude not to call in... a couple of times... I did last year on the way and the way back, much to my Girlfriend's "delight" :lol: I'm sure she'll cope again!

Tom said:
Westyggx said:
Tom said:

Just my holiday in Snowdonia, but it would be rude not to call in... a couple of times... I did last year on the way and the way back, much to my Girlfriend's "delight" :lol: I'm sure she'll cope again!

Ah haha thought there was a ukaps meet in July or something.

i will pick up my 20 boraras and get some clear filter tubes. And order crypts :)

Westyggx said:
tonyg1 said:

I plan on buying a new optiwhite 80x35x45 tank, some second hand florabase substrate and some Dragon Stone for a new scape :) but its not payday.. lol

This might be of interest to you ?
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail59_267036.php

Im going to be setting up a 30L nano :thumbup: I already have the mini CO2 rig bought on here from Eboeagles. tank should be arriving tomorrow I hope (unless my dopey mate forgot to order it). I have a couple of lovely bits of Manzanita that I am going to use. Although I may take the redmoor out of my main tank and use the manzy plus a big bit I got in the main tank. Hmm, actually, Im liking that idea :)

Antipofish said:
Westyggx said:
tonyg1 said:

This might be of interest to you ?
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail59_267036.php

Thanks mate i saw this and spoke to him last week, have sourced an alternative though.

For some reason my company pays me on the 15th of the month???
I am currently exploring which crypts I want to fill my low light low tech vision 180 with!

Steveyg81 said:
For some reason my company pays me on the 15th of the month???
I am currently exploring which crypts I want to fill my low light low tech vision 180 with!

Same here mate.

Just spent mine on getting my car through mot. Still have a little to spend tho and I think I'm going to make a trip to crews hill this's weekend :)

Tom said:
doobiw55 said:
Just spent mine on getting my car through mot. Still have a little to spend tho and I think I'm going to make a trip to crews hill this's weekend :)

I was very disappointed with everything on Crewes Hill a month or two ago, apart from Home Marine. Everything else seems to have gone downhill.

I've only ever been there once before. Normally I drive half hour to a shop look around and then drive home, but if I go to crews hill (still half hour) I can look in at least 4 shops and even have a pint in the only pub ;)

Back