• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Films?

Real steel is very good.
If you like a mix of black comedy and 80's revival then a film called take me home tonight is worth a watch too.

Depend on your taste really. Good ones i watched recently were Descendants, Midnight in Paris and The Grey.

Aqua sobriquet said:
Iron Sky is due out next month, may be worth a look:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/

http://www.ironsky.net/

Just watched the trailer and tbh it seemed to be another American take on the end of the world but the effects did look good!

Piece-of-fish said:
Depend on your taste really. Good ones i watched recently were Descendants, Midnight in Paris and The Grey.

My girlfriend wanted to watch a few of these but was unsure so I'll take you word :)

I watched TinTin last night ( bit childish) but I've got to admit its worth a watch if you like animated with some adult humour.
Also I watched Immortals a few weeks back and thought it was quite good.

I have heard warriors was men't to be good, and I watched immortals a week back and enjoyed it but I do like those kind of films :)

I have watched the 70s warriors and is a good film. Ye I do like Superbad, have you watched the inbetweeners?

:lol: Yeah. Loved it. I was a massive fan before the film. Remember watching the first series on E4 and was asking people if they were watching it, no one had a clue what I was on about. :lol: Believe they are doing another film? :clap:

I know one film that I am looking forward to watching but unfortunately it has not been made yet.

However the film will star Kate Winslet, will be a multi million £ blockbuster & is being filmed on my doorstep!

It is about the German occupation of the Chanel islands & will be based on the book "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society"
Its true! it might be a strange name for a film but the book has sold millions of copies especially in America.

Watched the trailers for prometheous and the new american pie.....both look amazing!!!

Some good movies coming this summer!

Watched one last note called "The Thing" thought it was class considering I'd never heard of it and the mrs screamed consistently throughout. Got another to watch today which has good reviews and a few recommendations from friends called "Drive". Get them checked out.

cheekycharly said:
Watched one last note called "The Thing" thought it was class considering I'd never heard of it and the mrs screamed consistently throughout. Got another to watch today which has good reviews and a few recommendations from friends called "Drive". Get them checked out.

Watched both of these, I was rather disappointed with 'the thing' compared to the original but I did enjoy 'drive' and would recommend it. Also I watched 'awakening' last week, it's not bad if you like a spooky thriller.

Back