• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Vivarium 2012

Hi is anyone going who wants to share a room to keep the cost down ? And also maybe anyone got space in their car (for a petrol and ferry contribution of course) ? If you can, please let me know Thanks. (I dont snore ! lol)

Shame I have to miss this one, have a big job for the weekend :( and about to head our of the door in 20 minutes for a late night piece of work that should take me to 2am :(

Have fun guys, look forward to the photos, if someone can bring me some White Pearl shrimp would appreciate it haha 20-30 will do ;)

We will think about you Paulo no worries :)
PM me your phone and if I see them I will msg you cost and may buy them for you if reasonable.

The show was great :) I didn't take too many photos, but I came home with a massive bag full of crypts, and some gorgeous black crystal shrimp from Chris Lukaup.

Thanks again, Sam, for doing all the driving! I think we were all suitably knackered by the time we got back to the UK!

Thanks Sam indeed. Got home quite quickly on Sunday and managed to make it to the office same evening to put shirmp to acclimatize. All shrimp made it safe with no losses at all.
Have not made too much pictures as well. Good luck with crystals Steve.

Definitely a big thanks to Sam for doing the driving and sorting the ferry and hotel. Glad all the shrimp made it home safe. Nice to meet all you guys aswell.

Here is a few quick snaps.
007-1.jpg

Very nice nano :thumbup:
009.jpg

Spot the celeb ;)
010.jpg

Now that is what I call a lizard :wideyed:
011-2.jpg

Sam enjoying the view :shh:
013-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

And what we came to see a couple of nice vivs. Steve has some much better pics of these I took with his camera.

Back