• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Natural Aquario any good?

danmullan

Hi guys,

Hopefully ordering my new tank this week/next week.

I have been looking at the Natural Aquario (aka NA, based in portugal) tanks and stands, they look really impressive and the prices are great. I was wondering if many members had bought their tanks and/or cabinets. I have seen 1 journal with a complete NA set-up and it looks sexy :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure that I'll order from there as they are the best prices I've got so far for that sort of quality but wondered if anyone had any user feedback?

Cheers
Dan

great prices. Delivery about 100 pounds for a tank. Nice has a journal here. Take a look. I decided to go with a UK tank maker for my next setup. Poseidons palace are very cost freindly and get good reviews.

easerthegeezer said:
i bought my light stand from them and following a bit of a delay with delivery im very happy with the product, also their communication was excellent. Id be happy to try them for a tank, they seemed very accomodating.

Hi Iain, I had seen that in your journal, that's what made me look for them in the first place as I was going to order and tank and stand from Aquariums ltd. but they don't sell light arms. I ended asking for quotes from NA and they were very reasonable. I have also heard a few things about Aquariums ltd. that put me off, also the guy I spoke to at NA was very confident that their products are as good as ADA (he actually said that their products are superior but I've never used ADA so won't be able to tell)

I did consider getting the complete set-up from them like I saw in Nice's journal, the lights are really good prices but at the moment my hearts set on a ATI Sunpower Dimmable

Cheers
Dan

I'll be sure to start a journal including pics of the quality of the products, then members that have used ADA can decide whether the manufacturers claims are true :lol:

I was originally looking at TMC LEDs, but the cost was too big and with the ATI, I can use for marines in the future. The dimmable feature is definately the key selling point for me. Expensive though so I'm relying on not having to buy another unit for a looooooong time.

i love the idea of a versatile lighting unit and if i were to go rash on a new unit, the ATI sunpower dimmable is the one id go for. You can totally zone in your lighting requirements, colour renditions, intensity, timings...... awesome!

I'm just so excited to get my Juwel tank out, and a nice modern set-up in.

Ady34 said:
i love the idea of a versatile lighting unit and if i were to go rash on a new unit, the ATI sunpower dimmable is the one id go for. You can totally zone in your lighting requirements, colour renditions, intensity, timings...... awesome!

These type of units can be so flexible, if I move to marines - just swap the bulbs, if I move to cichlids - lower the light.

I'm going to completely empty my tank this weekend or next weekend so I can put it on eBay and make my final decision on size for the new tank.

Back