• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS invited to Nature Aquarium Gallery

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi all

It's with great excitement that I can tell you that I've had a letter from Aqua Design Amano, Japan.

ADA are really happy with the progress the UK has made in aquascaping over recent years and recognise that UKAPS has helped play a large part.

In recognition of this ADA have invited six UKAPS members over to the Nature Aquarium Gallery and NA Party to announce the IAPLC winners later this year.

The six lucky members will spend 7 days at the venue learning about NA techniques and maintenance under instruction from Amano, with the finale of attending the NA Party. All flights and expenses paid.

Unfortunately I cannot attend because I will be overseas on a tour of duty.

More details will be published soon on how you can register interest and how the lucky UKAPS members will be selected.

George Farmer said:
The six lucky members will spend 7 days at the venue learning about NA techniques and maintenance under instruction from Amano, with the finale of attending the NA Party. All flights and expenses paid.

sounds good.

ghostsword said:
Wow, great opportunity.. Looking forward to the entry requirements. :)

Buy my G6 at the asking price and I will mail you the entry criteria ;)

George Farmer said:
Well, it didn't take long to realise this was an April Fool's joke. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes too high!
lol you did get me...

I think that with the amazing work Ukaps has been putting out it would not be impossible or that far out for the post to be real. :)

Good one, it got me good.

Mark Evans said:
I hope it's not a joke! I've booked my flights!!!!

:rolleyes: So confident in winning..... :D I'll buy the tickets off you cheap :p

Back