• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gouramis against the sun.

Hi Mark,
nice shots as usual, and the tank is looking very healthy.... also as usual.
I know this tank is a little hush hush at the moment, but what c02 are you running with, inline or in tank diffuser?
Thanks,
Ady.

Ady34 said:
I know this tank is a little hush hush at the moment, but what c02 are you running with, inline or in tank diffuser?
Thanks,

I'm using the 'up' in-line diffuser. I swear by in-line diffusers now, and have done for a couple of years.

Lighting is moderate on this, powered by a single ADA solar 1, suspended way,way, above the tank... for 6 hours.

Very little glass cleaning etc.

Mark Evans said:
I swear by in-line diffusers now,
yeah, ive just started using inline and can see the benefits in distribution already.... it makes sense really!
Ady.

Ady34 said:
yeah, ive just started using inline and can see the benefits in distribution already.... it makes sense really!
Ady.

Wise move Ady.

Coupled up twith lower light intensities, aquariums should become easier to manage.

Mark Evans said:
I so crave the 'Amano' ripple
Looks pretty good to me.
I crave the Mark Evans plant growth ability!
Looks like we all crave something!
Cheerio,
Ady.

Mark Evans said:
Give me a tenner, and I'll tell you
Seems like a small price to pay..... if only it were that simple! :lol:

yeah that second pics is stunning mate, it all looks very natural and healthy in there. Those stems look super healthy!

George Farmer said:

Give me a tenner and i'll tell :lol: No, really, I'm just trying a couple of things which seem to be working. Once i'm fully sure, i'll elaborate.

Light and Iron seem to be helping....light, as in less not more.

easerthegeezer said:
After a frustrating day with my tank and now seeing this, another beautifully healthy tank mark, i think i will put my tweezers up my nose a head butt a table.

Goodbye cruel world

If i could give you a 'man hug' i would :angelic:

[/quote]

If i could give you a 'man hug' i would :angelic:[/quote]

:lol: its all good, just one of those days. Honestly its seeing tanks, pics and movies such as yours that keep me moving forward

Dont know what ill do with all my time if i actually crack this one day :lol:

Back