• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Spare plants, cuttings.

geaves

With the next project just sitting there empty, I have decided to use it to keep spare plants and cuttings ready for when I actually get this started.
I've started planting in plastic pots filled with potting compost and topped with gravel, tank has an internal filter and a heater, have also used water from the current tank to start this off. Also added a Serpae Tetra because he was being a thug in the other tank...
Is ordinary potting compost Ok for the cuttings? plan on doing a trim this weekend.

:( This is not proving as successful as I would have hoped, seeing some with holes in even though I'm adding some Easy Carbo and Aqua One (similar to tpn) and changing 20% of the water every other day. May have to change the potting compost to your suggestion of Miracle Grow, the Amazon Sword and the Eustralis are the only one's showing signs of new growth.

Back