• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Arcadia I bar into Rena tank ?

Music man

Seedling
Anyone done this or know if its possible ?

Cant seem to find anyone stocking one locally to have a good measure up, but the depth of the unit is important as I want to keep it under the standard hood.

Anyone got one I could get some measurement off or some decent pics ?

Cheers

Hi,

Try giving Arcadia a call on 0845 8855100, I'm sure they will be able to answer all your questions.

Cheers

I have a Rena but not with an Ibar in. Although i have an i bar on a Juwel tank.

I think it might be difficult unless you rest the I Bar on the tank rim whihc would mean you would not be able to put the lids on.

I dont see how you coyld place it on the bottom rail becuase the bracers are in the way and also the water level would have to be lower because the lights are at an angle.

Have you thought about the D&D RAzor lights, they may work better because they are only 5cm deep and lights are inline with the ballast.

Paraquatics do them and allow you to choose the tubes, some other places only sell them with the actinics.

Back