• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium NA 90cm

Hello

I really don't know what is the problem, but i think it is getting better the water conditions. By now there are 3 alive shrimps at least, so this means something, i now i'm confident to put some more.

I decided to trim all the plants, i now just wait to see them grow. Also disable one NA Aqua Sun 2, remaining only 1. I will rely only in 150W, cause the light have got a very good reflector.

some yesterday photos
3/3/2012

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0013%201.JPG

PICT0019%201.JPG

PICT0011.JPG

PICT0009%202.JPG

cumps

Hello again,

Got some news and update.

The aquarium is quite good, only 1 light system, and its enough. Great!

Check it out:

PICT0102a.JPG

PICT0077a.JPG

PICT0067a.JPG

well i also make a visit to NA store, and i toke some photos ate their new set up, that i find out quite good, some photos:

PICT0017a.JPG

PICT0044a.JPG

PICT0049a.JPG

I wish i learn more how they make the hardscape. They have publish a step by step with all the details on there website pretty useful.

cumps

If you what to check out the Step by Step very useful visit: http://www.naturalaquario.com/?page_id=2506

I made a mistake on this tank, i put the wood before i put the stones...blah.

I will make a timming trying to get what i imagine, hope it work out.

Will take some pictures then.

cumps

Jaysus ! What a mess. Don't you ever tidy up ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks a cracker mate :thumbup:

theres one thing...you need another cushion on that sofa to balance things out.

only joking, that looks fab in there, well one!

Excellent photography and looks like your tank is really growing beautifully now. You should send this thread to NA and ask for a discount on your next purchase, I'm sure you've sent a fair few forum members their way!

Hello

ianho said:
theres one thing...you need another cushion on that sofa to balance things out.

only joking, that looks fab in there, well one!

Yeah i really have to improve my aquascape, a missing cushion is crucial!!!! I wont won IPLC 2012 :(

leonroy said:
Excellent photography and looks like your tank is really growing beautifully now. You should send this thread to NA and ask for a discount on your next purchase, I'm sure you've sent a fair few forum members their way!

I'm not looking for any discount, what i was looking for i get it, a good looking system.

The aquarium is still on is way to improve. Need more trimming and i think 2 more month to be much better.

Anyway, one more photos, enjoy:

PICT0106a.JPG

cumps

Hello

No it isn't running, it was running for 2 years and then i had to move.

This was my new home and also my new tank http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/new-90cm-na-update-photos-2º-page.27808/

but then again i change my job and home again, so i give the tank system to a cosin.

but i got some time now, and i am trying to buy a new system agaim, lets what i can get.

cheers

Back