• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Collection of Pictures / Video's

MisterB

im no photographer but i have a go now and then borrowing my fathers camera.

just thought id share some of the less blurry ones. these are from when i first started fish keeping to present.

hoplo.jpg

CIMG1076.jpg

minnow.png

barbs.jpg

minnow1.jpg

barb1.jpg

minnow2.jpg

barb2.jpg

bnplec.jpg

minnowdisplayingfins1.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

POTM-Nov.jpg

shrimptank111.jpg

Re: A Collection of Pictures

thanks mark.

some new fish in there Q tank for the time being. Satanoperca daemon's

DSC_01281.jpg

DSC_01283.jpg

DSC_01284.jpg

DSC_012813.jpg

DSC_01285.jpg

DSC_01286.jpg

DSC_01287.jpg

DSC_01288.jpg

DSC_01289.jpg

DSC_012810.jpg

DSC_012811.jpg

thanks

yeah im really enjoying the new fish. the catfish is a female Megalechis thoracata, which i have 2 of.

Looking the close up on the barb, makes the colours look much nicer. Great pictures

that picture of the barb was taken with the old camera set-up, better lens also. but, also was in my old tank and i had 4 different temperature bulbs, made some great photos. they are stunning little fish tho.

some videos after playing around with the camera, still getting to grips with it :)

easerthegeezer said:
very nice mate :thumbup:

thank you :)

yesterday i moved my new fish to there long term home. Here's a video of the Eartheaters. dont forget, 1080p HD ;)

Some lovely pics and vids, the first pic of the new betta is very striking. Very nice tank he has too.
cheers
Peter

thanks everyone for the kind words, very much appreciated.

here's a short video of Fred's Tank.

heres an updated video of my 6foot tank, and my eartheaters.i was trying to show how fast they turn from having hardly any black spots at all, to showing dark spots. this seems to happen when they are fed. you may need 1080p and fullscreen to see it best.

Back