• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Echinodorus tank (the end)

Re: Echinodorus tank (new vid page 9)

I love the shimmer. Loved it with MH's and love it with LED's. It gives vibrancy and brings the tank to life even more. Do you have baby guppies in there or was it shrimplets I saw in the background about 1/3 of the way through ? You had all males right ? Or had one of them had one of those dodge NHS ops hahaha ?

thanks Iain, still getting some melt at the far right of the tank, i'm sure it's C02 related, i have increased the C02 a tad. As for the video software...don't laugh, but it's only windows movie maker.

cheers Chris, it is more likely to be a shrimplet as i have put a load of the red cherries out of the nano in the main tank again. I better not have a Hermaphrodite in there!

Great vid, certainly looks like once you make the change you won't ever want to go back.

thanks Webworm, yeah i think you're right. Glad you like the vid!

Ian,...you tank looks amazing mate !!! :D :thumbup:

Your shrimps look very active & healthy. Mine didn't last 2 days in the tank despite acclimating them for nearly 4 hours. :oops:

This shall be the last pic of this tank as i'm gonna enter it for the IAPLC (Only to keep the numbers up!), it won't finish highly, it'll be in the 1000 i'm sure, but hey...check the professionalism of the studio! lol

7232273546_6c8b52b0d5.jpg
OLIVER by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

Got some cracking wood for the next scape!

Nice one Ian, you must have had your help there for ages judging by the amount of water thats evaporated...poor kid :lol: .
Looking forward to the next one, what type of wood you got?
Cheerio,
Ady.

he certainly earned his new Ben 10 figure this afternoon! I really want to show peeps the finished pic!

The new wood is 2 ace bits of Redmoor with some Seiryu stone.

Mark Evans said:
I think you'll do much higher than 1000 ;)

Me too, my only regret is that we will be starved of updates now :( But best of luck Ian

thanks very much guys, it's really appreciated. Thank you to Mark for casting his artistic eye over the pic : )

I shall be starting a new journal soon.

ianho said:
thanks very much guys, it's really appreciated. Thank you to Mark for casting his artistic eye over the pic : )

I shall be starting a new journal soon.
really liked this tank, was refreshing to see guppies and the simplicity was awesome. let us know if youre selling any of the plants :D

whats your plans for the new scape?

the plants will be up for donation...and cheers Creg! :thumbup:

I have got a few bits of redmoor and some seiryu stone, so going for another nature style aquarium. These aquariums keep my interest a little more.

Echinodorus tank (new vid page 9)

ianho said:
the plants will be up for donation...and cheers Creg! :thumbup:

I have got a few bits of redmoor and some seiryu stone, so going for another nature style aquarium. These aquariums keep my interest a little more.

What plants will you be putting up for donation mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ianho said:
[
url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73070360@N08/7232273546/]
7232273546_6c8b52b0d5.jpg
[/url]
OLIVER by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

He is soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

Thats Ian you can see in the picture....his son took the picture :shh:

I've seen Ians pic, and it should do pretty good.

Back