• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Contacting Aquariums LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuf

Hello everyone.

Can anyone help me with contacting Aquariums ltd, have they gone bump or something? I've emailed them and called but I'm unable to get an answer, the phone's either engaged or it never gets answered.
Unfortunately my 60x45x45 that I'd lent to my grandparents front pain failed in the night a few days ago and I'm now in the dog house and want to pass on the telling off I got but can't get through to find out what's going on, it's meant to have a 5 year warranty but it's useless if they're ignoring my emails and calls, are they even still in business? It was bad enough the door falling off when they delivered it, having the tank fail is just taking the micky. :thumbdown:

I'm sure I read something about these, but featured here on PFK and here there is also a thread on UKAPS mainly complaints about their customer service. The one thing that seems to stand out is the different phone numbers :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back