• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AquaRay Lighting Controller with DIY LED bar?

zed

I'm looking to control some existing DIY LED lights I have, to create a sunrise/sunset effect.

Is there any reason why an Aquaray lighting controller couldn't be hooked up to a DIY LED bar that has 5 Cree XP-Gs?

The other option I've been considering is the Flora-Mate controller connected to a 1-10v dimmable LED driver.

Advice appreciated!

Thanks.

That's what I was hoping to hear. I'm planning on using the Aquaray 8 way controller linked in to some DIY 5 Cree LED bars on a sunrise /set cycle :thumbup:

Yes I run it this way but use 5x led per channel minimum else dimming would start only at 30% when I used just 4 for some reason. Also could be that I used XPG instead of XPE.

Radik, did you experience any other issues with using DIY LEDs with the Aquaray controller?

Was it easy enough finding the right connectors to make the connection to the controller?

Back