• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Emersed Garden cube

ghostsword

This is a 35cm optiwhite cube.

Hardscape is bogwood and some seriyu stone.

Plants are pogestemon (downoi), java fern, hygrophila corymbosa and hydrocotyle sp japan. Also got some emersed riccia and moss on the rocks and wood.

Easy to take care and low maintenance.

Covered to aid with moisture and keep snails away.

Substrate is amazonia.

I would like to raise the water level a bit, but only after summer. Want to see these plants grow much more and have some flowers.

The emersed java fern is my favourite.

Emersed are easy, and less things to go wrong, so I can concentrate on composition and have more tanks going.

Hard is to dispose of the cutings.

ghostsword said:
Emersed are easy, and less things to go wrong, so I can concentrate on composition and have more tanks going.

If you get any cutttings from your hygro corymbosa I'll take them luis they look good emmersed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alastair said:
ghostsword said:

If you get any cutttings from your hygro corymbosa I'll take them luis they look good emmersed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could send you some cuttings, but I have a hard time in getting cuttings from emersed to take hold. They all melt unless they are in water all the time.

Pm me your address and I will send you some.

Back