• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

logi-cat's Nano Cube **RESCAPED**

The plants in the foreground are Eleocharis sp. 'mini' and Staurogyne Repens which i purchased from Freshwatershrimp.co.uk from their 1-2 GROW! Tropica Invitro range. Very happy how they are growing. To the back starting from the left i have Riccia which is tied down to a rock and next to that is Eleocharis Acicularis. Right at the back i have Hydrocotyle sp. Japan which i will grow tall to give the tank some height.

Hey Vinh, this is looking lovely mate. Awesome growth too ! You must be chuffed :)

yeah i am, finally struck the right balance to grow plants now.

yeah i am, finally struck the right balance to grow plants now. Just need to work on my aquascaping now :thumbup:

logi-cat said:
Just found a CPD fry amongst the riccia! Woooppp!
Congrats on the fry, hope you havnt trimmed it yet and sent some of them off to Whitey! :lol:
Looks really crisp and fresh in there mate. I just cannot grow hydrocotle or staurogyne and it makes me :D when i see them looking so lovely. :thumbup:
Cheerio,
Ady.

thanks ady34. thats the first time i've manage to grow staurogyne properly. just have some patients.

Where did you get this netting you used on the stone? and do you cut the netting away once you got some growth?

img0031wb.jpg

hi, the net is a shower scrunchy. You don't cut the net otherwise the riccia will float.

just saw another two frys in the tank when i was about to switch off the light, unfortunately they got eaten by one of the females. :thumbdown:

at least i know i'm on the right track.

Back