• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

15 UK applicants (IAPLC)

There's a nice gallery on facebook also, in a nice resolution.

http://www.facebook.com/greenaqua#!/med ... 018&type=1

Congratulations to all entrants and the ones who selected to the top 200. :thumbup:

I see there Aquadream's tank too. Well done mate just like the other UKAPS members. Mark, Ed, Stu, etc :clap: :thumbup:

Some crazy tanks there for sure.
We dropped in 4 tanks this year and 3 landed in the top 200.

:clap: :thumbup:

watch out for the new policy:

[Voting Policy & Guidelines] (English)·Don't do any act of hindering the fair judgment, such as urging other participants to cast a vote on a particular layout, or revealing the information of creator(s) of top 200 layouts.·Don't assign/transfer the voting rights to others.·Aqua Design Amano Co., Ltd. reserves the right to make the vote void, if we find any fraud.·Regardless of the printed media or digital form, reproduction, reprint and redistribution of layout pictures are NOT allowed. ·Aqua Design Amano Co., Ltd. reserves the copyright of layouts sent to IAPLC 2012.

Congrats Victor. I will edit the post where i revealed mine :oops: But anyway other tanks get recognised by members.
Its an odd system this year. Interesting to see how it will end up in the end.

As usual some amazing scapes to aspire to! Congrats to everyone who entered and rated in the top 200.

For us mere mortals we can live through you guys vicariously and but dream!

Piece-of-fish said:
Thanks a lot.
I am sure you did Iain :) Its 2 years old journal, just looks a bit different from last update.
Search for Four Seasons. And you even have some plants from it :D

tank was great start to finish, didnt recognise the submitted pic. How come you never entered this tank before now?
plants were in great health too ed :thumbup:

viktorlantos said:
There's a nice gallery on facebook also, in a nice resolution.

http://www.facebook.com/greenaqua#!/med ... 018&type=1

Congratulations to all entrants and the ones who selected to the top 200. :thumbup:
I see there Aquadream's tank too. Well done mate just like the other UKAPS members. Mark, Ed, Stu, etc :clap: :thumbup:
Some crazy tanks there for sure.
We dropped in 4 tanks this year and 3 landed in the top 200.

Hey viktor, submitted pic of asian spirit was great, which were your other tanks?
Havent seen you about for a while, hope all is well.

Having had another look, the ones that have really caught my eye are some of the rock scapes -

256508_4294959260741_1420626377_o.jpg

202311_4294992941583_1521703680_o.jpg

413693_4294991381544_1023760827_o.jpg

Incredible!

Looks like the standard has taken a big leap this year and great to see some more naturalistic-style layouts that look like they could actually exist underwater with fish. :D

Congrats to Georgi, Ed, Stu and Viktor (and any other UKAPS members I've missed)! :thumbup:

Well basically all has been done already :) Its very difficult to make something completely new now. I like 95 very much because of that void in front. I have been thinking about this idea very long time. Damn its executed now :)
Will probably vote for that one. Other than that it is very difficult to choose any.

now to the very 'eurovision' style voting...

well done to the UKAPS crew breaking the top 200, Mark, Ed, Vik, Stu, and well done to those not breaking the 200.

i'll just add, i have had a good look over all of these and there is a fair few copies from previous years...there are some awesome scapes, but there is plenty in there that have been done before, and the gimmick scape's remain.

thanks for the congrats from peeps and congrats to everyone else who entered inc Ed, Mark, Viktor and aquadreams (sorry if i missed anyone). We need to get more uk entries next year :)

Having had a look through tonight when I could actually download the pdf there are some stunners in there and it will take me a while to decide which ones to vote for.

Back