• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

fandango's tank

Amazing,... :D I hope to have a long term scape as yours someday. I actually had your tank's pic saved as a screen saver :oops: on my cellphone. For my inspiration :) . Are those windelov ferns that you have there in front of your big background java ferns? have you ever faced the problem of the water levels dropping low in the tank whenever you returned from your long trips?

faizal said:
Amazing,... :D I hope to have a long term scape as yours someday. I actually had your tank's pic saved as a screen saver :oops: on my cellphone. For my inspiration :) . Are those windelov ferns that you have there in front of your big background java ferns? have you ever faced the problem of the water levels dropping low in the tank whenever you returned from your long trips?
Thanks again faizal!
They are indeed windelov ferns. I don't have the problem of the water levels dropping whilst away as my tank is covered with glass. Thanks for asking!
regards,
fandango

Really like that! Just my style of tank... Plenty of plants and some nice fish lol...

Top work pal! Looks great :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Little-Al and jackrythm! Really appreciate your feedback.
regards,
fandango

Back