• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Massive selection of Aquatic moss @ great price.

Hey guys,

Firstly gonna say that I am not the seller, only a very happy customer.

I ordered some moss from Aquamoss-ukfrom ebay, and I was very pleased with the quality and quantity provided.

027a2325-974b-7292.jpg

I bought 3 x Mini Fissidens (Fissidens Fox)
He also sent me 2 free packets of moss (1x taiwan & 1 x China) which is now in the tank :lol:

All this set me back about £7.
Which I deem very good value, he even supplies the petrie dishes and metal gauze to attach it to aswell.

Thought I would give you all the heads up on my experience. Get some moss from this guy, I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

Cheers,

looks good, thanks for mentioning, reckon I'll get some fissidens from there. :thumbup:

Good shout - do they come individually labelled? I bought a load of different mosses from ebay (not same seller) and launched them in my shrimp tanks - but no idea what's what! Would like to know so can see which ones (appear to) do best.

Hey guys,

sr20det, Fissidens Fontanus is a larger leafed variety, where as the Fissidens Fox has tiny leaves. Looks beautiful. :)

Fox, yes they come individually labelled and in the dishes. All you need to make your own moss pads is some thread/fishing line.

Thoroughly recommend the guy,
Very quick delivery too. Next working day in my case :)

darren636 said:
great - found some mini bolbitis.

Hi, Where have you seen the Mini Bolbitis?

cheers

Gary

nice one! 8) , I'd seen the ones listed in Malaysia, under "mini", that's so cool that you've found a UK source...gonna bag a chunk of that!

fissidens "fox" arrived and all good with regards to the service, but wow it's a small moss indeed, nano of the nano

Bough fissiden fox on Vivarium 2012 4 months ago now I can hardly see difference from normal fissidens fontanus :) Maybe just stays shorter but leaves are not thinner. Maybe like 2x shorter

Back