• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Re: Aquagreen (Shrimp ID?)

cheers guys, we'll see what/if they produce offspring...6 for £8 as well...bargain.

Probably the best thing i have bought in a while...I had embarrassingly dirty lily's.

cleanlily3.jpg

magical bendiness

cleanlily.jpg

More magical bendiness

cleanlily2.jpg

the cleanest lily pipes in the land

cleanlily4.jpg

thank you JBL!

ianho said:
Probably the best thing i have bought in a while...I had embarrassingly dirty lily's.

cleanlily3.jpg

magical bendiness

cleanlily.jpg

More magical bendiness

cleanlily2.jpg

the cleanest lily pipes in the land

cleanlily4.jpg

thank you JBL!

Lol it's funny what little things keep us buzzing in this hobby mate.
Might get some for my daft fluval ribbed hoses once they gunge up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol it's funny what little things keep us buzzing in this hobby mate.

I have only ever used the eheim straight ones, the bendy ones rock! and yes i am sad.

Re: Aquagreen (bendy cleaning)

I have a set of Eheim ones... same thing (probably twice the price, lol). But you are right, they make life VERY easy :thumbup:

Alastair said:
The better ware catalogues do 5ft cleaning pipes like the jbl ones lol. 6 quid too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, you will be selling us plastic drain covers and pink bog brushes next, :lol: :lol:
(Fairplay though, some of the stuff in Bettaware is actually quite useful :thumbup: )

Mon the bendyness!

i planted some 1-2 grow Staurogyne repens in the Glosso to break it up a little a few weeks ago and i can't begin to tell you how impressed i am with this stuff. I have used it in it's potted form previously and this stuff just wipes the floor with the pots. It's remained so compact...love the stuff

7723949918_71d8d35411.jpg
aquagreen 1-2 grow1 by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

Re: Aquagreen (light ramping)

Just thought i'd add a 2 min vid of the TMC Grobems ramping down (sad i know). There's no vids on Youtube of this, so i need a million hits!

You can see the way your eyes adapt to the lowering of the light as it doesn't appear to really do anything until it completely goes dark.
best viewed in 720p or above

Hi Ian, I love watching the lights dim on my tank too so that makes us both sad, LOL. If you shot that video with the tank and some of the space around it in view I think the dimming might be more apparent. Be interested to see if my theory is right :)

Whitey89 said:
I tell my GF every night, 'look its ramping down, how cool is that!' she's still not told me to piss off and it must have been a month.

:lol:
yeah.... But she will get there. Sooner or later....

it must be something in a woman's brain that doesn't understand the excitement behind 'ramping'.

Before you start on women I think my husband would find it very difficult to get excited about tank lighting so not a gender thing. Infact he struggles with the whole tank thing so I was very pleased when he said recently that the tanks were looking 'nice'. Then again I like cars too so maybe I'm a freak woman...

Whitey89 said:
I tell my GF every night, 'look its ramping down, how cool is that!' she's still not told me to piss off and it must have been a month.

She must either love you lots ( :shh: ) OR she has a guilty conscience about something. :woot:

Antipofish said:
Whitey89 said:

She must either love you lots ( :shh: ) OR she has a guilty conscience about something. :woot:

Yeah, she'll be seeing the tank from a different angle.. When i feed her to the fishes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whitey89 said:
Antipofish said:
Whitey89 said:

Yeah, she'll be seeing the tank from a different angle.. When i feed her to the fishes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol. Yeah, thought so. Someone told me on the QT that you had ordered a 10' x 3' x 3' tank along with 300 piranha :clap:

Anyway, back on topic... sorry for briefly monopolising your thread with our banter Ian :oops:

that's OK, i like the way everyone ignored the woman's comment^^^^up there! lol

Back