• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

mini bolbitis in a non co2 set up

frothhelmet said:
I grow it fine non-CO2 tank. Have soft and acid water from ADA Amazonia though...

Cheers frothhelmet ,...Yes i am actually planning on having it with ADA amazonia. Cheers again :)

Troi said:
Hi faizal
It did well in one of my low-energy scapes attached to bogwood.

Well that settles it then,... ;) Thank you Troi. I am planning on a 3 footer. It's sort of a long term plan.I would probably start it by the end of the year. The mini bolbitis would really give a nice effect to the wood placements (IMHO,..of course :oops: ),..most of the other plants I'm quite confident will do well in a non co2 setup,... :D .

So thanks again guys. :D

and where are you getting this mini fern? Cant find it anywhere- even the living waters :(

darren636 said:
and where are you getting this mini fern? Cant find it anywhere- even the living waters :(

Hi mate :) ,..I get it online from a shop in malaysia. It's an online concern,... nice quality plants but I doubt if they could be compared to Tropica Plants,...they ship to abroad too. Here's the link,..just scroll down the plant list,..it's usually at the bottom of the first page.

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/aquas ... 4753-1.htm

The prices are in RM ( Malaysian Currency)

got some from watermarque on ebay, great quality little things. highly recommended.

Back