• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Floresta na Palma da mao. - Forest in the palm of your hand

Re: Floresta na Palma da mao. - Forest in the palm of your h

That's astonishing! You absolutely couldn't tell it was so small from the original photos - the sense of scale is brilliant! It's just beautiful.

Thanks guys..

The good thing is that not a lot of space is needed for this.

I am now planing to do a light for this, solar powered if possible, or battery powered.

Beautiful and amazing, Strong work mate!

Use some fine detail sewing scissors the kind for snipping stitching the have a slight curve crescent shape would be ideal I think. Go to your local sewing and fabric store, could make things easier as I didn't even think of the challenges one faces with trimming such a minute scape.

From the mud grows a Lotus~
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I got a small scissor, the ones with springs.

I am planing to trim soon, as the plants are reaching more than 5 cm.. But then the tops would not look right.

Will try to trim one or two then replant the tops, although they might melt.

Need more pics first.. :) just in case it it destroyed.

oh my god! No way can that be so small. Incredible

Hmm not sure, maybe produce like a little cabinet, with a light pendant maybe with 2 little led's in it? :) Wiring it all up your self shouldn't be too hard, and hey you could probably put the battery pack in the little ada style cabinet!

Back