• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ordering from U.S.

Hey guys,
Was looking at this website:

Aqua Forrest Aquarium

was going to potentially purchase some high end tools as they are half the price of here.
Anyone had any dealings with these? Or know if they ship to the UK?

Cheers,

Hi.
As far as I'm aware they wont ship ADA goods to the UK. They will more than likely point you in the direction of a UK based supplier. It's all to do with market sectors/ distributor area's ETC. And the prices ADA set for a particular market.
Sucks i know!!! Friend of mine has ordered from them and as you say prices work out about half of what you would have to pay here, but he has family in the states so has them delivered to them and they post on to him.

Got to be worth dropping them an E-mail though

Stu.

Stu is correct re the ADA stuff.

I have bought a light off them in the past though. They are pretty helpful but it took ages to sort it out and the shipping kinda made it slightly pointless. But hey great shop!

They've got it good over there. A 9litre bag of Amazonia is about £18!

Looks decent aqua, haven't looked at prices though!
If you buy 2-3 sets of ADA scissors, surely it will work out a lot cheaper?

If anyone else wanted we could put in a group order. Im not looking at doing it for a couple of months yet though.

Whitey89 said:

If anyone else wanted we could put in a group order. Im not looking at doing it for a couple of months yet though.

I am up for a group order, and maybe one of the kind folk over at the Barr Report will ship them for us :D

geoffbark said:
Whitey89 said:

I am up for a group order, and maybe one of the kind folk over at the Barr Report will ship them for us :D

Good idea, if hes up for helping us all out. Nothing against forum sponsors, just if I can get them half the price, I will.

Money is a rarity at the moment.

I was in contact with them a couple of weeks ago to buy a light and they tell me they no longer ship internationally as it's too much hassle. Might change their mind for a bulk order. Let me know if you put one in.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

might have gone for a set of tools but just spent my money on some kind of ' help nuneaton fund ' sham . SHAM!

darren636 said:
might have gone for a set of tools but just spent my money on some kind of ' help nuneaton fund ' sham . SHAM!

You sent to the wrong paypal account. I suggest you contact the Police and report the fraudster who tricked you, and in the meantime, pay into my paypal account. I am giving away a free gift with every £100 received ;)

Back