• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for Aquascape rock online

owenprescott

I just wondered where some of you buy your rock/hardscape from online? I do not have a car so I would much rather have it delivered than carry it on a bus lol. I have found a few general gardening sites that sell various stuff like green slate and pebbles though most of the offers are for large quantities and far more than I need. Also I am curious what types Aquascapers usually use also as common garden stuff might get treated with chemicals?

My tank is going to be about 35"L x 10"D x 14"H and I am looking for a variety of large and small pieces.

What sort of thing are you looking for? You can get massive bits of slate from landscape places for really cheap and smash them up as I do or you can get stuff like dragon rock on Ebay....

I just did a search and found a nice selection of Dragon Rock and thats what I had in mind. Fairly long pieces that can stick out above a small carpet of plants. I am also curious about rocks that look almost like cliff faces? Dragon rock will deff work though. :D

Only one seller of it on ebay in 10 and 20kg lots have a look, I have been tempted but rather select any decor myself than by online.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10KG-BOX-BRAN ... 159wt_1165

Cliff faces you would need to select the rocks in person to be sure they suit what you want :thumbup:

Back